Schools have been closed inevitably due to the Corona Pandemic. In order to rectify problems regarding academic measures, it has been directed by the Government for the schools to be closed.
The Northern Provincial Education Department has taken the following steps to ensure that students continue their academic activities during this period without any disruption.
- Mobile App for students to clear their doubts, is developed and published. 276 teachers and around 1000 students joined up to now.
- Video lessons prepared for Nethra TV also uploaded YouTube- 57 videos
- Two online exams were conducted for Grade 05 students and online exams for Advanced Level subjects will be conducted in due course.
- Model papers for A/L 2020 students are being released with video answers.
- Self-Learning material printing for Grade 10 and 11 major subjects is on-going and will be distributed to zones and Grade 6-9 self-learning materials were uploaded on the website.
- Zoom classes for students are being conducted with the help of teachers via 500 participants enables Zoom.
- Advance Level – All streams
- Ordinary Level – Mathematics, science, Tamil, History, ICT – 56
- Grade 5 scholarship Classes – 5
- Video lessons prepare and uploaded on the website for the following subjects.
|Subject||No. of Videos|
|Science for Technology||5|
- Learning materials uploaded in website Grade 01 to 13
|Medium||Assignment||Paper||Self –Learning Materials||Tutorial||Grand Total|