OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY CHIEF SECRETARY - Planning
DEPUTY CHIEF SECRETARY
Deputy Chief Secretary – Planning
#63, Nallur Cross Street, Nallur, Jaffna.
Tel: +94-21-2230355 Fax: +94-21-2230354 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To establish and sustain a dynamic Provincial Planning Process in the Provincial Council
- To develop Planning capabilities at all level of administration.
- Assist to Provincial Planning matters pertaining to Northern Provincial Planning.
- Performing secretarial functions of Provincial Planning Committee and Secretary’s Committee.
- Coordination and compilation of medium term rolling plan and annual Implementation Programme.
- Assist to Chief Secretary on setting overall guidelines and strategies and, coordination of Sectoral Plans and Other Operational Plans.
- Coordinate to Install and maintain a Planning Information System within the Provincial Institutions.
- To assist to promote participatory development approaches in to the existing system.
- To assist to promote integrated approaches to address cross sectoral development subjects.
- To assist all GIS related practices including spatial data among the institutions in the Northern Province.
- Assist to co-ordinate of Donor Funded Projects, implemented by NPC.
- Assist to progress reviewing all capital investment programmes implemented by the Provincial funds.
- Monitoring Progress of public and private sector investment Programmes within the Province.
- Assist to maintaining Web site for Northern Provincial Council.
Postal Address : #63, Nallur Cross Street, Nallur, Jaffna. General Telephone: 021-2230451 Fax No. : 021-2230354 e-mail: email@example.com
|Deputy Chief Secretary – Planning||Mr.R.Umakanthan||Direct: 021-2230355
|Director – Planning||Mr.F. Johnson||Direct: 021-2219280
|Assistant Director||Mr.V.Sokkanathan||Direct: 0213202504
|Assistant Director||Mrs.K.Niranchala||Direct: 0213202485