Department of Provincial Land Commissioner
To achieve Sustainable development goals and socio-economic development with self -sufficiency in food production.
- To gather the data of state lands which are able to be distributed and then distribute the lands landless and to promote Economic development .
- By having Land Kachcheries regularizing settlement procedures of the people who encroached the state lands before 15.06.1995.
- Promoting sustainable production enhancement in LDO allotments.
- To provide state lands on long term lease and to increase the revenue of Northern Province Council.
- Expediting the process of Grant to allotters by improving State Land Information Management System.
- To ensure the land ownership of the people who lost their documents due to the abnormally in the past ,by issuing the documents again.
- Ensuring the land tenure transfer within family members in accordance with the Land Development Ordinance.
- Ensuring the holding being not subdivided less in extent than unit of Subdivision permissible to enhance the productivity.
- Protection of state lands coming under the purview of the Northern Provincial Council for future generation & development and government requirement.
- Capacity development of the staff for efficient service delivery.
Postal Address : No.59, Temple Road, Jaffna General Telephone: 021-221 1104 Fax No. : 021-222 0836 e-mail: email@example.com
|Deputy Land Commissioner||Mrs.Kajani Barthipanfirstname.lastname@example.org|