Chief Secretary's Secretariat
Mr. S.M. Saman Bandulasena
Mission:Buildup the livelihood by reactivating services and facilities with rehabilitation of Infrastructure and develop Human resource capacities, targeting people of the North.
- Provide guidance to formulation, effective implementation and monitoring of annual development programmes of local nature in pursuance of the objectives of National Development Policy.
- Guidance to formulate Annual Budget, financial control and policy direction for utilization of financial resources, introduction of accounting procedures and extension of the functions and responsibilities in the capacity of the Provincial Treasury.
- To establish internal control system / internal auditing system in order to ensure that the activities and system of the provincial ministries and departments are conducted in an efficient and well ordered manner.
- Ensuring smooth administrative functions of the northern provincial public service.
- Providing guidance to formulate and Implementation of training programmes for the staff of provincial council.
- Coordination with other provinces and the line ministries’ activities.
- Coordination with Hon. Governor, Board of Ministries and Council activities.
- Providing Legal consultancy services to the provincial matters.
Postal Address : A9 Road, Kaithady, Jaffna.
General Telephone: 021-2220840
Fax No. : 021-2220841
|Designation||Name ||Telephone Number |
|Chief Secretary||Mr. S.M.Saman Bandulasena||Direct: 0212220843|
|Asst. Chief Secretary||Mrs. Annet Ninthusha Antony Dinesh|
|Accountant (Acting)||Ms. Lorans Latheesraj Pabitha|
|Coordinating Secretary||Mr.U.Subasimghe||Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative Officer||Mrs.S.Kirubakaran||Direct: 0212220842|