OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY CHIEF SECRETARY - PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT& TRAINING
DEUPTY CHIEF SECRETARY
Mrs. Annammah Stanley De Mel
Deputy Chief Secretary – Personnel Development & Training
Tel: +94-21-2216035 Fax: +94-21-2216117 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enhancing provincial public service competence by providing capacity building and institutional development.
- Coordinate trainings of cross cutting subjects and studies meant for Provincial Institutions.
- Update knowledge, skills and attitude of officers in the fields of non-professional subjects.
- Coordinate trainings of the provincial projects, and national and international agencies.
- Assist to develop management practices and work norms to improve institutional productivity.
- Contribute to the national initiatives for trilingual public service.
- Accredit trainers who are willing to serve for the Northern Provincial Public Service.
- Coordinate HRD Scholarship process of the Provincial Public Service.
Postal Address : No: 68, Crosset Lane, Chundukuli
General Telephone: 021-7391255
Fax No. : 021-7391257
|Designation||Name ||Telephone Number |
|Deputy Chief Secretary – Personnel and Training||Mrs. Annammah Stanley De Mel||Direct: 021-2216035|
|Director||Mrs. T. Umah||Direct: 021-7391250|
|Administrative Officer||Mrs.N.Paramanathan||Direct: 021-7391254|
|Training Officer||Mr.S.Sentooran||Direct: 021-7391254|