OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY CHIEF SECRETARY - PERSONNEL & TRAINING
Enhancing provincial public service competence by providing capacity building and institutional development, enriching the ability of the provincial public service through institutional development along with cadre management and potential improvisation by using modern technological strategies.
- Coordinate trainings of cross cutting subjects and studies meant for Provincial Institutions.
- Update knowledge, skills and attitude of officers in the fields of non-professional subjects.
- Coordinate trainings of the provincial projects, and national and international agencies.
- Assist to develop management practices and work norms to improve institutional productivity.
- Contribute to the national initiatives for trilingual public service.
- Accredit trainers who are willing to serve for the Northern Provincial Public Service.
- Coordinate HRD Scholarship process of the Provincial Public Service.
- Coordinate foreign training programs of the Northern Provincial staff.
- New cadre creation to Northern Provincial Government institutions.
- Conduct certificate course in procurement procedures and contract administration.
- Provide second language skills and link language skills to the officers.
Postal Address : Kandy Road, Kaithady
General Telephone: 021-2211391
Fax No. : 021-2216117
|Designation||Name ||Telephone Number |
|Deputy Chief Secretary – Personnel and Training||Mr.A.Umamaheswaran||Direct: 021-2216035|
Mobile No: 0714471128
|Administrative Officer||Mr.M.Rajagopal||Direct: 021-2211391|
|Training Officer||Mr.S.Sentooran||Direct: 021-7391254|