OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY CHIEF SECRETARY - ADMINISTRATION
DEPUTY CHIEF SECRETARY
Deputy Chief Secretary – Administration
Installation of sustainable service process and welfare for the provincial officers and enhancement of establishment matters of the combined services.
- In terms of the delegation of powers of the Hon. Governor, already provided the establishment matters of the provincial companied services.
- Assist to Create of required cadre for provincial public service.
- Assist to accomplish Establishment matters of all Island services.
- Reviewing and processing pension application of the NPC staff.
- Processing compensation applications of the NPC staff.
- Maintaining Personnel Resource Management Information System (PRMIS) of the NPC.
- Maintenance of official guest houses.
Postal Address : A9 Road, Kaithady, Jaffna.
General Telephone: 021-2232350
Fax No. : 021-2220950e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Deputy Chief Secretary – Administration||Ms.R.S. Thurairajah||Direct: 021-2232351
|Asst. Chief Secretary||Ms.U. Tharshini||Direct: 021-2224761
|Administrative Officer||Mr.V.Pragalathan||Direct: 0212220960