Situations of Issue
- Vehicles that are belonging to Sri Lanka Government or Provincial Council in Sri Lanka
- Vehicle which belongs to a foreign diplomat who is in Sri Lanka
- License Authority is Provincial Motor Traffic Department of Northern Province
- Registration Certificate of Vehicle or The Extract Containing Particulars of the Vehicle Issued by the Commissioner of Motor Traffic (CMT-76 or MTA-11 ) or Certified Photo Copy of C.R. Approved by Finance Organization.
- MTS-2 which is certified by the relevant department or institution Head
- Valid Vehicle Insurance Policy Certificates.
- Fitness Certificates for Commercial Vehicles.
- Valid Emission certificate
*Certificate of Insurance (not mandatory)
*MTS-2 form should be presented when doesn’t have Insurance Certificate
*MTS-2 form which should be certified by vehicle owner or any other officer/ executive for vehicle owner with seal