Strengthening the health service delivery of Northern People through Traditional, Siddha, Ayurveda, Unany and other alternative system fairly and equitably by adopting professionalism and participatory approach.
- Providing Curative Service through Ayurvedic Hospitals.
- Providing support services for Indigenous Medicine – Herbal Garden, Drug Production, Supply Centers.
- Providing Preventive and Promotion Health Care through community Medical service at Village and School Level.
- Enhance knowledge of Traditional physicians Government Ayurvedic Medicals Officers on present trend of IM through training programs.
- Safeguard Manuals of IM from destruction through reprinting them.
- Collection and Research the formulas of traditional Medicines which proved effective.
- Regulate private hospitals and Drug Production and Marketing agencies.