Provide assistance to satisfy the immediate and long term needs of the disadvantaged and the needy members of the community in a supportive manner with a view to make them partners in national development.
- Payment of public assistance monthly allowance (PAMA).
- Supporting families living under the poverty line with self-employment grant.
- Providing support equipments & Vocational training to the disabled.
- Assisting the homes for the disabled. & Elder’s Day care centers
- Assisting people suffering from contagious diseases such as T.B, Leprosy, Cancer Thalasemia and Kidney Assistances.
- Maintenance of the State Elders’ Home .
- Provision of maintenance grant to Elder’s Homes maintenance by NGOs and VSOs.
- Compensating families living under poverty line whose property and belongings are damaged by disasters.
- Compensated for crop damaged by wild elephants.