A Community without disease burden contributing towards physical, mental and social well being of the province.
To provide efficient and qualitative services to the people of Northern Province by formulating policies and strategies in concurrence with National Development Plans which enable to face the issues and challenges emerging in the provision of services within the Northern Province.
- Providing guidelines on formal financial, administration and planning to ensure performance of fulfilling the general public’s requirements with integrated Provincial Director of Health Services, Commissioner of Indigenous Medicine, and Commissioner of the Probation & Child Care.
- Establishing a control system on financial management.
- Preparing five years strategic plans for all Departments in the Ministry.
- Integrated with central government Health Ministry to obtain allocation and cadre amendments.
- Integrated with central government Health Ministry to provide scholarship for the officers, who are working in the sector.
- Obtaining funds for the development activities from the funds providing representation institutes.
- Obtaining funds from the donors and organizing and implementing development projects, which will be Implemented, where the people who were affected due to ethnic conflicts.
- Implementing relevant activities to achieve the goals of the Health Centre’s and Children Homes through providing assistance and guidelines.
- Researching the data which shall be helpful for the development work.
- Observation and integrated progress of the western and traditional health activities.
- To obtain departmental services successfully, using with information communication technology.