Ensures Healthy Society with Physically and Mentally fitness , Applying National and International medical methods to ensures and protect Women’s Rights and Children through Rehabilitation Activities as well as our Province Contribute towards the National Developments in the Country.
- Establishment of proper Financial, Planning and Managerial Methods and Creating new Policies and Develop them.
- Extension of Policies, Implementing and Monitoring inter Departments belong to the Ministry.
- Uplifting of Physical Infrastructures and Social Services in Undeveloped Arias.
- Integrated of ProvincialSubject Activities with National level.
- Creating Policies, Guide lines and Standards to Establish HealthMaintenance system in Regional basis.
- Ensures all the Sectional employee’s activities with National Proficiency Standards.
- Ensures whether thereare Disaster Management plans availablein every Districts, whenever it is necessary to implementing.
- Ensures to get high quality performance for everybody in the Sector, Applying good Appraisal and permanent systems while providing good Health and Social Services.
- Provide Priority Services for non-AffectionChildren,Widows and Elderly people.
- Assist to uplifting Women’s Rights and Equality in the Society.
- Provincial Policies divide and implementing them, based with National Policies.
- Providing guide lines on formal Financial, Administration and Planning to ensures Performance of fulfilling the General Public’s Requirements with Integrated Provincial Director of Health Services, Commissioner of Indigenous Medicine, Director of Social Services, Commissioner of the Probation and Child Care.
- Establishing a Control system on financial management.
- Preparing Five years Strategic Plans for all Departments in the Ministry.
- Integrated with Central Government Health Ministry to Obtain Allocation and Cadre Amendments.
- Integrated with Central Government Health Ministry to Provide Scholarship for the Officers who are working in the Sector.
- Obtaining Funds for the Development Activities from the Funds providing Representation Institutes.
- Obtaining Funds from the Donors and Organizing and Implementing Development Projects which will be Implemented, where the people who were affected due to Ethnic Conflicts.
- Implementing relevant activities to achieve the Goals of the Health Centers, Children Homes and Elder’s Homes through Providing assistance and Guide lines .
- Researching the data which Shall be helpful for the Development work.
- Observation and Integrated Progress of the Western and Traditional Health Activities.
- To Obtained Departmental Services Successfully Using with Information Communication Technology.
- Rehabilitation of the persons who were affected by Mentally, Physically and Disasters.