A Community without disease burden contributing towards physical, mental and social wellbeing of the province.
To provide efficient and qualitative services to the people of Northern Province by formulating policies and strategies in concurrence with National Development Plans which enable to face the issues and challenges emerging in the provision of services within the Northern Province.
- Establishment of proper Financial, Planning and Managerial Methods and Creating new Policies and Develop them.
- Extension of Policies, Implementing and Monitoring inter Departments belong to the Ministry.
- Uplifting of Physical Infrastructures and Social Services in Undeveloped Arias.
- Integrated of Provincial Subject Activities with National level.
- Creating Policies, Guide lines and Standards to Establish Health Maintenance system in Regional basis.
- Ensures all the Sectional employee’s activities with National Proficiency Standards.
- Ensures whether there are Disaster Management plans available in every Districts, whenever it is necessary to implementing.
- Ensures to get high quality performance for everybody in the Sector, Applying good Appraisal and permanent systems while providing good Health and Social Services.
- Provide Priority Services for non-Affection Children.
- Provincial Policies divide and implementing them, based with National Policies.
• Providing guidelines on formal financial, administration and planning to ensure performance of fulfilling the general public’s requirements with integrated Provincial Director of Health Services, Commissioner of Indigenous Medicine, and Commissioner of the Probation & Child Care.
• Establishing a control system on financial management.
• Preparing five years strategic plans for all Departments in the Ministry.
• Integrated with central government Health Ministry to obtain allocation and cadre amendments.
• Integrated with central government Health Ministry to provide scholarship for the officers, who are working in the sector.
• Obtaining funds for the development activities from the funds providing representation institutes.
• Obtaining funds from the donors and organizing and implementing development projects, which will be Implemented, where the people who were affected due to ethnic conflicts.
• Implementing relevant activities to achieve the goals of the Health Centre’s and Children Homes through providing assistance and guidelines.
• Researching the data which shall be helpful for the development work.
• Observation and integrated progress of the western and traditional health activities.
• To obtain departmental services successfully, using with information communication technology.